Do you have a little rapscallion who climbs all over the house and hangs from the chandelier?
Give her or him the climbing inspiration they need to take their monkey claws outdoors. With an American Alpine Club Gift Membership, they'll receive:
- The American Alpine Journal that chronicles the best climbing stories of the year to keep them inspired.
- Accidents in North American Mountaineering that deconstructs major accidents from the year to help keep her or him safe.
- $5000 in accident insurance and a $5,000 rescue benefit package just in case something does go wrong.
- 20% off everything from Patagonia online to help keep her or him warm.
- And many, many more...
Your funds also directly support the conservation efforts of the American Alpine Club so we can protect the mountains we hold so dear.
The Junior Membership includes everything that our Regular Membership does at a lower price. Regular Membership is $75/year and we discount the Junior Membership to $40/year (a 47% discount).
How It Works
- You purchase a gift membership
- We send you a promo code that's good for one membership
- You give the promo code to whoever you want, however you want (wrapped box, email, smoke signals, etc)
- She or he goes to www.americanalpineclub.org/register and signs up for a membership
- The promo code will reduce the price of the membership to $0.
Who qualifies for the Junior Membership?
Anyone and everyone under the age of 28. We're not a snooty country club so they don't need an invite or an application. As long as they're 28 or younger, we'd love to have them.