Do you know a pair of climbers who are a dynamic mountain duo? Do they rotate through climbing routes faster than most people can put on a harness?
The Joint Gift Membership to the American Alpine Club is the perfect way to help them enjoy their passion. Here's what you'll give them with their membership:
- The American Alpine Journal that chronicles the best climbing stories of the year to keep them inspired for years to come.
- Accidents in North American Mountaineering that deconstructs major accidents from the year to help them know how to climb safely.
- $5000 in accident insurance and a $5,000 rescue benefit package just in case something does go wrong.
- 20% off everything from Patagonia online to help keep them warm.
- And many, many more...
Your funds also directly support the conservation efforts of the American Alpine Club so we can protect the mountains we hold so dear.
The Regular Membership is $75/year. With our Joint Membership, they'll receive all the same benefits as a Regular Membership for $125/year (a 17% discount off two Regular Memberships).
How It Works
- You purchase a gift membership
- We send you a promo code that's good for one membership (they'll sign up at the same time and use one promo code)
- You give the promo code to whoever you want, however you want (wrapped box, email, smoke signals, etc)
- Together, they go to www.americanalpineclub.org/register and sign up for a joint membership
- The promo code will reduce the price of the membership to $0.
Who qualifies for the Joint Membership?
Anyone and everyone. If they're climbing extraordinaires and can tie more knots than a crusty sailor, we'd love to have them. And if they're just getting started and still need help tying in, even better. It would be our pleasure to introduce them to the climbing community and show them why we're so passionate about the mountains.
And they don't need to be a couple either. Any two people that want to join together are eligible.